13 June, 2010

The Flea Circus

A day at the Albuquerque flea market never fails to please. In the unlikely case that nothing peaks my interest at anyone's booth, I know I'll at least be coming home with a plastic bag filled with roasted green chile from one of the chile stands. The smell of these things permeate the entire market, it's wonderfully intoxicating.
As the day played out, we ended up finding much more than chiles. A good day at the gold mine you might say...
Jordan found these.
That album in the middle is Hall of the Mountain Grill - Hawkwind (featuring Lemmy from Motorhead).
They're supreme.
 
Pretty Ladeez

These beauts will be up on my Etsy (http://www.knifesauce.etsy.com/),
unless I selfishly decide to keep them to myself.


Across the street from the flea market we see this. A GARGANTUAN statue of Paul Bunyan, perched atop a Vietnamese restaurant. I love Albuquerque. Speaking of Bunyan, after a day of walking around in my stiff as a board Doc Martens, I was left with Paul bunion blister fucks all over my feet. I wouldn't be so patient if I didn't love the red devils.

And finally, the newest on the Etsy...


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, you are so quirky....and ABQ is a city yet unexplored for me.
I like this blog. You're cute and fun.
That fanny pack is right on.
~Ruby
http://wroughtironstyle.wordpress.com/